Link Bulletin, August 2022
This is an at-most-monthly link bulletin, where I compile and post a handful of links that I’ve read and thought about with minimal explanation and commentary, on the theory that the links I find interesting might also be interesting to others.
- Reduce Friction
- “Some MLOps principles I think every ML platform should have”
- “It’s not uncommon for tech companies to have more employees than people expect. What’s your best explanation for this phenomenon?”
- PDF Data Extraction Consulting
- A Lightweight Pollen Replacement
- History and Effective Use of Vim